Independent Bilingual sales representatives
Part time or full time
English or French necessary or English with another foreign language such as Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Hungarian, Russian, German etc¡
Location: The candidate(s) will be working in his/her own location (any country) or in China if he/she is already in China. Candidate(s) already living in Xiamen is a plus.
The sales person will be in charge of contacting potential clients primarily utilizing the Internet and following up email responses. The sales person will be offering more than 30 000 products that the group supplies, or he/she can be focused on one of the products division that the group offers.
The sales person¡¯s role helps to ensure the commercial success of a diverse products and services range for companies in overseas markets. This can involve working with high profile products. If he/she is working from his/her own location, client-visits are necessary. Well-organized and fully motivated sales person(s) will consistently track all customers from distribution of marketing materials, to orders, through products delivery and satisfaction.
Typical activities may include:
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing customers through frequent sales calls and visits;
- Visiting potential customers to demonstrate products and gain new markets;
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets;
- Contacting customers by phone or online to negotiate terms of an agreement and conclude sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Staffing trade exhibitions and demonstrations;
- Negotiating price, delivery and specifications with customer¡¯s management;
- Maintaining depth and breadth of knowledge on all products and services offerings;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Visiting retail and wholesale outlets;
- Verifying and reporting on quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- Recording sales and order information and filing timely reports and receipts to the sales office;
- Reviewing period specific sales performance against targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and potential needs;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to the company.
- Training and guidance provided by the Sales & Marketing department;
- High pay on basis salary plus commission, plus spin-off and annual bonus;
- Promotion possible for high performance with verified, consistent results;
- Personal company email box and business cards provided by the company.
- Experience in sales is preferred;
- Degree is not required but preferred;
- 2 years of working experience in retail or wholesales desired.
Please send resume with a cover letter to the Human Resource candidate IP/HTTP link here
Back to Carrers